There are thousands of articles and guides wrote by people and organizations. But nobody will gonna tell you the exact reason for rejection. But I am very confident to say that if you follow these simple steps you’ll gonna definitely get Google Adsense Approval Fast ( maximum in 2 months ). Because it’s based on my experience, also I get 3 times rejections because of that time I wouldn’t even know what blogging is. Okay, So I don’t want to waste your time, Let’s Talk About This.
If you get Google Adsense Rejections from these, less content, guidelines violation, domain age, Plagiarized Content, Hacking Guides, etc. Then I’m Again saying these Tips Are Gonna Working.
How I am very sure that you will gonna get Google Adsense Approval?
Because before writing this article I helped others and they also get Google Adsense Approval in time between one to two months.
If you want to get the approval of Google AdSense for the blogger website then you are in right place. This is a good and working way for everyone to getting approval of Google AdSense in any micro-niche as my experience to get it. Let’s talk about it.
By the way, What is Google Adsense? Google AdSense is a company of advertisement which allows you to show ads on your website, app, or YouTube channel. Also, AdSense is one of the best contextual advertising networks.
Now guess what they want from us (publishers). They want trustworthy own creative content that will attract the unique value of users. And that users will go through your website with their Google Ads which is 100% genuine here.
We can say they don’t want the content which will available everywhere on the internet. You can put some copy content on your website, but remember that copyright content would be in your way or a different way.
How Can I Get Google Adsense Approval Fast?
Getting AdSense approval for your blog or website is not too hard. If you follow the AdSense policies and some tips, how to get the Google Ad Sense Approval Fast on the first try. Follow these policies. And what is that policy you’ll learn in this article in simple words? Many people are working hard to earn money online through blogging. Like they are working on 24×7.
It’s been 2 months when I started this blog. I didn’t even know what to do with it. I just created my first blog website by watching a video on YouTube, video is about making money online with zero investment. That zero investment brings me here.
I had no knowledge about how to write content and what happens when I copied from other websites. I just start copying articles from another blog. I am doing one paragraph from one blog and the second paragraph from another site. That time I was like everything will be okay. But I was wrong.
When I applied to google AdSense, And I Got rejection 3 times in a month but the fourth time I get approval, which I am going to tell you in this article.
Please read it carefully. And follow all steps, after following these steps no one can even google Adsense stop you from getting approval.
So Lets Start,
7 Tips To Get Google AdSense Approval?
Requirements Adsense Program :
Adsense ad is a High-Quality Ad Network. Search Engines Optimization and great User Experience Increase your chances for fully approved you must be 18 years old. You Must have 30 articles Content. Write great posts SEO friendly and don’t drop your personal information. Add the AdSense code to your website, before applying to an Adsense account. ( Adsense team )
1. Important Pages :
- These are mainly top-level pages that can be accessed via a menu on your blog. These static content pages should be in place well before you launch your blog to the world.
- Your Contact page is more important. Make it in a proper way, when ad sense agent checks your website they have to easily find out your contact information.
- Check here These Important Pages Should Be On Your Blog Site.
- Navigation is the most important part. without easy navigation, no one can find your content where it is. So the main point is to Make your Site’s Menu Or Footer Like to Easily navigate by everyone. Learn more about the ways to Create it Like Pro.
3. Own Content :
Do’s These To Get Google Adsense Approval:
- Make your own content.
- Write Post at-least 15 to 20 unique posts.
- Your minimum 10 posts should be in more than 2000 words.
- Write in proper English. It is not important to have your content in English. It just makes your chances of approval by 90%.
- Write in a Simple Way, Like using Simple fonts And Colors.
- Make Headings And Sub-Headings Proper.
- Give Your Posts Tag of Possible.
- Use Custom Links.
- Put Search Description.
- Use Internal Links To Your Old Posts.
- Try to go into brief details.
Don’t Do These To Get Google Adsense Approval:
- Do not copy Content from other websites.
- Don’t make it difficult.
- Don’t Use Designer Fonts And Ugly Colors.
- Don’t make too long Headings.
- Don’t make too many Headings And Sub-Headings.
- Try To Don’t make posts on Random Topics, Use a One Content And Describe it In Briefly.
4. Classic And Simple Theme:
Install a Clean And Professional Looking Theme. Because Google wants only a clean and simple looking interface. That can easily navigate. Most important is to have an easy navigational SEO Ready Optimized Themes. You Can Download it by searching on google. Here are collected Top 5 Mobile Friendly SEO Optimized Blogger Templates. You can download it from here, I am also using 5 of them. You can contact me if having a problem during the installation of themes or removing footer copyright text. I will definitely help you. Also, Check How to customize your theme To Customize Your Blogger Website.
5. Make it Professional :
List Of the ultimate ways to Create a Professional Blog with Blogger:
- Get a Domain Name.
- Create Your Own Logo And Favicon.
- Customize Your Blogger Blog Template.
- Adding Important Pages.
- Optimize Your Site for Mobile Devices.
- Add social media icons.
6. Traffic And Promotions :
Creating a well-designed blog and writing great content is just the start. Traffic is also the most important part of your ad sense earnings. But there is no limit to visitors declared by Adsense policy to Get Google Ad Sense Approval. Means no matter how much is the total count of your daily visits of visitor’s. But for better revenue At least you must have 500 views in one day To Get Google Ad Sense Approval.
Share your Content on social media and with friends. In order to get readers for your blog, you will need to spend some time promoting it. There are 8 Ways To Promote Your Blog these Free Cool and Easy Ways In 2020.
7. Terms And Police Page :
Doing these steps, if you want any help from me feel free and comments. I will definitely answer everyone.