Have a look at some good computer tricks that are not commonly known:
1. You can create a diary on Notepad.
It will allow you to create Notepad in such a format that whenever you edit your note, it will get saved with date and timestamp automatically. Just follow these steps:
- Open Notepad
- type .LOG in the first line.
- Save the file as Log.txt
Now, write something to the file and it will automatically get saved with the edited date and time.
2. Bush Hid the Facts.
It is the most popular notepad trick. With this trick when you reopen the file, it will show you some Unicode characters instead of what you typed.
- Open Notepad
- Type bush hid the facts
- Save that file
- Open it again & see. Amazing?
Reason Behind this result: Both these patterns have characters string of length 4-3-3-5 which seems to cause a bug in Windows PC.
3. If you rename the subtitle file the same as the movie name and Keep it in the same folder then VLC will load the subtitle automatically every time you open the Movie.
4. Link Shortening
If you have a very long URL. And you want it short, for something Like to put in Instagram Bio or want to share or post. Then this is free and it’s easy.
The perfect free URL shortener for transforming long, ugly links into nice, memorable, and trackable short URLs. Use it to shorten links.
5. You can search Google timer in Google for a timer with an alarm.
6. If you want to avoid the accidental closing of the tab at Chrome then Pin them.
7. Do you know Google Translate can be your Free Proxy
You have to select any language
8. You can use airport Wi-Fi by adding “?.jpg” at the end of any URL
If you Liked these tips, Please Share with your friends.