Have a look at some good computer tricks that are not commonly known:
1. Quick Cache Clear :
Quickly clear your cache from your browser by pressing “Control,” plus “Shift,” plus “R.” This will also refresh your page.
2. Shutdown Shortcut Button :
This creates a clickable icon on your desktop, which you can rename. Right-click the file and enter Properties to add a shortcut key or double-click the file to run the program. %windir%System32SlideToShutDown.exe
- Step 1. Right, Click On Desktop.
- Step 2. Click New> Shortcut.
- Step 3. Just Copy The Above Code And Past it to the New Shortcut Directory.
- Step 4. Click Next>Save.
Keep in mind, this is shut down, not sleep.
3. If you rename the subtitle file the same as the movie name and Keep it in the same folder then VLC will load the subtitle automatically every time you open the Movie.
4. Link Shortening
If you have a very long URL. And you want it short, for something Like to put in Instagram Bio or want to share or post. Then this is free and it’s easy.
The perfect free URL shortener for transforming long, ugly links into nice, memorable, and trackable short URLs. Use it to shorten links.
5. You can search Google timer in Google for a timer with an alarm.
6. If you want to avoid the accidental closing of the tab at Chrome then Pin them.
7. Do you know Google Translate can be your Free Proxy
You have to select any language
8. You can use airport Wi-Fi by adding “?.jpg” at the end of any URL
If you Liked these tips, Please Share with your friends.