Are you looking for a free, easy, step-by-step guide on how to start a blog? My free guide on this page will show you how to create a blog that is beautiful and functional, all in an easy step-by-step tutorial (with pictures). Ready to start the simple step-by-step tutorial? Click here to go to Step #1 Learn How To Get a Blogger Website.
My name is Abhi Bhargav, and I am going to show you how to start blogging. I have been building blogs and websites since Aug 2020. And also I get the approval for the ad sense site in just 1 Month. You can check my last post date to be confirmed. If you want any other bits of help or tips about the Blog you can contact me. In One Month’s time, I have launched several of my own blogs and helped hundreds of others do the same.This free guide is all about blogging for beginners.What is a blog anyway?
- In short, a blog is a type of website that focuses mainly on written content, also known as blog posts. In popular culture, we most often hear about news blogs or celebrity blog sites, but as you’ll see in this guide, you can start a successful blog on just about any topic imaginable.
- Bloggers often write from a personal perspective that allows them to connect directly with their readers. In addition, most blogs also have a “comments” section where readers can correspond with the blogger. Interacting with your readers in the comments section helps to further the connection between the blogger and the reader.
- This direct connection to the reader is one of the main benefits of starting a blog. This connection allows you to interact and share ideas with other like-minded people. It also allows you to build trust with your readers. Having the trust and loyalty of your readers also opens up the door to making money from your blog, which is something I discuss later in this guide.
- Most of the people think about starting a blog is that you need to be a great writer to be successful. Nothing could be further from the truth. People read blog sites to get a personal perspective on things, so most bloggers write in a very informal and conversational style.
How to Create & Start a Free Blog Website?
Learn how to create a blog in about 20 minutes following these steps:
- Pick a blog name. Choose something descriptive.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Customize your blog. Choose a free template and tweak it.
- Write & publish your first post. The fun part!
- Important Content.
- Promote your blog. Get more people to read your blog.
- Make money blogging. Choose from several options to monetize your blog.
- Let’s start your blog!
Step 1: Pick a blog name.
The first step to finding a good blog name is choosing your topic. It is a very important step for everyone, who wants to start a blog. Because blog names are extremely important: 77% of marketers say that proper branding is critical to growth.
Bad names can be confusing, hard to remember, hard to spell, and hard for your audience to share with others. A bad name makes it harder to build a following — no matter how much you might personally love it. If you’re not sure what to blog about, there are a few ways to find a good blog topic:
Hobbies & passions:
are a great place to start. Cooking, travel, fashion, sports, and cars are all classic examples. But even blogs about more obscure hobbies can be successful.
Everyone has lessons they have learned through life experience. Sharing this knowledge can be incredibly helpful to others in similar situations. For example, my blog’s subject basically is computer solutions and any technical problems. Because in starting I faced many problems, so on my basis of experience I started making blogs. I have a lot of experience and knowledge to share with others about this topic. That’s why my blog name is “InfoTech APB” and the blog address is a short form of (Information Technology APB) is www.infotechapb.com.
A personal blog:
A personal blog is a blog all about you. This will include a variety of topics, from things you do on a daily basis, to random thoughts and musings. This is a great way to share your thoughts with the world without having to stick to just one topic. Can’t decide on a good name for your blog? Contact me and I will help you personally (for free)!
Step 2: Get your blog online.
Now that you’ve got a name picked out it’s time to get your blog online. This might sound hard or technical, but the steps below will walk you right through and make the process easy. To get your blog up and running you need two things: blog hosting and blogging software. The good news is that these typically come packaged together.
What is the blog host :
A blog host is a company that stores all of the files for your blog and delivers them to the user when they type in your blog name. You must have a blog host in order to have a blog. Check here the best Web Hosting Companies for 2020. The blog host I recommend, and the one I show you how to use in this guide, is Blogger. I personally use Blogger in starting and I recommend them for all new bloggers because:
- It is free for everyone. In any condition, you had to stop your blog. Then there will be no effect on your blog (money). Because on the other side you have to buy a domain first and then a hosting service. If you are a professional in this work, I personally advise you to buy a domain and start building your website and a bright future.
- They offer a free, hosting service by Google (which I show you how to use in this guide).
- After you publish your successful blog, you can buy a domain or transfer your blog to word press “Blue Host” hosting service.
- After a successful blog, there is no worry about your domain’s (charges).
- It will be registered in your Gmail id. By one tap.
Step 3: Customize your blog.
After registering your blog on Blogger.com. The next step is to customization your blog. Changing your blog design: Once you login you will be in the Blogger administrator area. This is where you can make any changes you want to your blog. Everyone has a different idea of how they want their blog to look. One of the great things about a Blogger blog is that you can change your entire layout and design with just a few clicks. Click Here! How to Design Your Blogger Blog Site. In Blogger, blog layouts are known as “Themes”. What is the blog theme? Themes control the entire design of your blog. To change your theme you are going to click on the “Themes” tab on the left menu.
Step 4: #Learn How to write a blog post & publish it.
Now that your blog is up and running it’s time to actually do some blogging!
Go to the left menu and click on “Posts”. ( Click Here for learn in Briefly ) To begin writing a new post, click the “New Post” link.
You are now on the post editor screen. Enter the title of your post in the top box and then begin writing your post in the lower box. If you would like to add a picture to your post, click on the ( last 7 no. option in the sub-menu )“Add Image” icon and click “Upload” to upload a picture from your computer. You can make adjustments to the picture size on the next screen. When you are ready click “Insert into post” to add the picture.
Once you have finished your post just click the “Publish” button on the top right side of the screen to publish it. Congratulations! You now know how to start your own blog and publish content! For more info on blog content guidelines, click the tabs below:
Basic Content That Should be on Your Blog
Step 5: Important Content.
There are two main types of content your blog should provide: static and dynamic content. Static Content: Each blog should contain a few necessary pages explicitly designed to provide the visitor with the tools they need. The content on these pages is static, meaning – the content doesn’t change, or at least not very often. These are mainly top-level pages that can be accessed via a menu on your blog. These static content pages should be in place well before you launch your blog to the world. Dynamic Content: Your dynamic content is your blog and the most important content you have to offer. This is where you, as the creator, will infuse the blog with your brand of informative blog posts that supply your audience with knowledgeable tips, facts, opinions, and stories. This is how you engage your visitors and keep them coming back for more.
Step 6: Promote your blog.
Creating a well-designed blog and writing great content is just the start. In order to get readers for your blog, you will need to spend some time promoting it, especially when you first start. Click on the strategies below for more info. For more tips on promoting your blog make sure to check “How to promote your blog free in cool and easy ways“.
- Alert Your Inner Circle: The very first people who should become aware of your blog are your inner circle. This includes family, friends, and colleagues within your field. Encourage them to become followers, ask them to mention your new blog, and – most importantly – thank them.
- Use Social Media: Create a Facebook page, Twitter account, Pinterest account, and Instagram account to start. You should post each new blog post on your social media accounts, but you can also post relevant news and links to other sources that your readers may find interesting. Don’t forget to use hashtags and engage with your followers! One of my favorite ways to get readers to my blog is to post links on my social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter. This is great, because not only do your friends see the link, but if your friends share the link with their friends it automatically multiplies your readers. If you have created high-quality content on your blog then social media is a great way for your blog to go viral.
Step 7: Make money blogging.
Once you have put in the effort of creating great blog content and promoting your blog, making money from your blog is actually the easy part. Blogs have the potential to be extremely lucrative, but don’t assume that you’re going to start making money in the first week, or even in the first month. It could take six months to a year to start seeing a steady stream of income. Blogging takes work and dedication, but once you develop a large enough audience, there are several methods you can employ to monetize your blog. For more information see my full guide to making money blogging here. Click on the tabs below for details on a few methods you can use.