Nowadays shortcut Virus is a major problem for pc users, especially for those who use removable media like Pendrive and other kinds of devices. If your Antivirus is not able to detect the USB shortcut virus. And also if it is not able to detect any virus Follow the Below 4 Steps to Remove Pendrive Shortcut Virus with Command Prompt CMD.
(how to remove shortcut virus from pendrive) (pendrive shortcut virus) ( how to remove shortcut in pendrive)( shortcut virus in pendrive)(how to remove shortcut from pendrive)(pen drive shortcut virus cmd)(how to remove pendrive shortcut)(how to remove shortcut virus from USB)( pendrive shortcut command)( shortcut virus remover from pendrive)(removing shortcut virus)( remove pendrive shortcut virus)(how to remove .lnk virus from USB)( remove shortcut virus from pendrive cmd)
Also Check Related To This:-
How to remove .lnk virus from USB?
There are Tons of Software and tools to Remove the Pendrive Shortcut Virus, But in process of removing the shortcut virus from these tools, you can lose your files also. If you want your Important Data Safe or want to remove the Pendrive shortcut virus without losing your Important Files, there is a process of removing the shortcut virus with cmd. In this article, you would learn and can save your important data from shortcut viruses in the future. So Follow the below steps Carefully To Learn The Simple Process of How To Remove Pendrive Shortcut Virus From Command without losing any Data.
What Does Affect the Pendrive’s Shortcut Virus?
When the PenDrive Shortcut virus affects or infects a device, all the files you have in your drive would become Inaccessible. You Do Not Edit or Update Your Files when the shortcut virus affects your USB, Data Drive, DVD, And SD Card.
Why this Pendrive Shortcut Virus occurs in your pc?
Your antivirus is not able to update its program,
- Using Pendrive without scanning from antivirus is very harmful to your pc.
- Also, Download third party resource without scanning files is one more Reason.
- If you use your driver on someone else computer which contains the virus.
There are 2 methods to remove shortcut virus from your Pendrive and pc also. But here we just talk about how to remove shortcut virus through CMD. So let’s get started.
How To Remove Pendrive Shortcut Virus without Losing Any Data
To Remove Shortcut Virus From Pendrivewith cmd Just Follow The Quick Easy Steps:
- Step 1. Go to Start and search for cmd. And then Right Click on cmd and click on “Run as administrator.
- Step 2. Now Locate Your USB and HDD Drive Letter. Example: my USB drive isE: Just Type E: And Press Enter. (Replace E: with the drive letter of your USB, pen drive.)
- Step 3. Type “del *.lnk “and hit Enter on your Keyboard.
- Step 4. Now type “attrib -s -r -h *. * /s /d /l” and Hit Enter.
- Step 5. Now Type “del *.bat” and Hit Enter.
- Step 6. Now Type “.del *.lnk” and Hit Enter.
- Step 7. Now Type exit and Hit Enter, this will close your cmd windows.
And now you successfully removed your Pendrive Shortcut Virus
How to Remove Shortcut Virus From Pendrive?
There are many ways but if you want to Remove Pendrive Shortcut Virus From Pendrive In Simple Way, follow the below 4 easy steps:
- Step 1. Go to MacFee to Download MacFee (Free Version is Also Work).
- Step 2. Then Install it to your Pc (That Containing Virus) And Register as Trial Version.
- Step 3. Open MacFee And Run Scan, to your Affected Drive or Insert your External USB Drive.
- Step 4. Wait for Completing Full Process And Then Restart Your Pc after Finished Process
After complete scan restart you pc and see there are no shortcut virus available
There is a total of 3 types of shortcut virus found on your computer which are:
- “Driver Virus“, ( Windows Driver Package Viruses)
- “File Virus“, ( Mostly found File Virus )
- and “Folder Virus” (automatic Created Folders Viruses)
If you Liked these tips, Please Share it with your friends.
Also, Check Related To This:
- How To Install New Start Menu on Windows.
- How To Free Up Hard Drive Space In Windows.
- How To Recover Lost Files From External Hard Drive.