The most notable features of Windows 10 20H2 are the beautiful new Start menu and the fact that you can use ALT + Tab in Microsoft Edge to switch between tabs.
In fact, the secret behind this transformation is that, in fact, some of the features that will become permanent in Windows 10 2009 are already installed in Windows 10 version 2004.
How Can I Enable The New Start Menu in Windows 10 v2004?
First, you need to install the preview updates launched this week because the new features are part of that update.
How do you enable the new features of Windows 10 20H2?
Steps To Install The New Start Menu on Windows:
- Open the registry editor by typing Regedit in Windows search and clicking on the result.
- Search for [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet
- Control FeatureManagement Overrides 0 2093230218]
- Change EnabledState = dword: 00000002
- Change EnabledStateOptions = dword: 00000000
The ghacks.net experts have even created a file that you can use to make the necessary changes without modifying the registry yourself.
Also, Check Related To This:
- Best Way To Transfer Data Between Two Computers.
- Tips to Increase Internet Speed on Windows.
- How To Free Up Hard Drive Space In Windows?