|Image Source: Pixaby.com|
Some Question Answer About Computer Basic Study You’ll Have To Learn:
Basic Computer Knowledge
List OF 100 Question And Answer To Improve Your Computer Skills:
These 100 Question And Answer is related to computer technology and various technology system To Improve Your Computer Skills
1. The length of the IP address is?
Ans. 32 bits
2. Facebook was launched in?
3. The DOCX file contains?
Ans: MS Office Word
4. The file extension DLL stands for?
Ans. Dynamic Link Library
5. The extension of an MS Access Database is?
6. The key combination used to permanently delete a file from a Windows computer?
Ans. Shift + delete
7. Shortcut Key to open a new document is?
Ans. Ctrl + N
8. Data is permanently stored in?
Ans. Hard Disk
9. What are the steps to upgrade a 32-bit version to a 64-bit version of Windows? Ans. It cannot be upgraded
10. To change a lowercase letter to uppercase and uppercase letter to lowercase select?
Ans. Sentence Case
11. CSS stands for:
Ans. Cascading Style Sheets
12. The general format of the URL is as follows:
Ans. type: // Address /path /
13. The computer abbreviation “OS” stands for:
Ans. Operating System
14. The shortcut key to delete a file without sending to the recycle Bin is:
Ans. Shift + Del
15. How many versions of Windows 8 for PC have been released?
Ans. 3 versions
16. A group of 8 bits is called:
17. To subscript a text, the shortcut key is:
Ans. Ctrl + <
18. The file extension .jsp stands for:
Ans. Java Server Page
19. What is the full form of WWW?
Ans. World Wide Web
20. The microphone converts the sound into:
Ans. Electrical Signals
21. A device which connects multiple nodes to the network is:
Ans. A hub
22. Windows 7 was released in which year?
23. What is Windows XP?
Ans. An operating system
24. ATM stands for:
Ans. Automated Teller Machine
25. Which one of these is used to find information on the World Wide Web?
Ans. Search Engine
|Image Source: PixaBay|
26. “.gif” is an extension of which type of file?
27. Who is the founder of IBM Company?
Ans. Thomas J. Watson
28. Volatile Memory is:
29. When you delete an object, Windows XP sends it to:
Ans. Recycle Bin
30. A folder in windows c can’t be made with the name:
31. Copying software without purchasing it is _________.
Ans. Software Piracy
32. Ctrl + F2 shortcut is used for:
Ans. Displays the Print Options on the File tab.
33. What is the use of firewalls on a computer?
Ans. For security
34. What is the full form of ISO?
Ans. International Standard Organization
35. A network that covers a large area, city, country, and World is called:
36. The transfer of data from one place to another is called:
Ans. Data Communication
37. Green wavy lines under text indicate?
Ans. Grammatical Mistake
38. SQL is a 👎 :
Ans. Structured Language
39. Windows 8 was released in which year?
40. Which one is an Operating System?
Ans. Windows Vista
41. A Terabyte represents about:
Ans. 1 trillion bytes
42. The file extension PNG stands for:
Ans. Portable Network Graphic File
43. The card which is used for the internet:
Ans. Modem Card
44. In Windows 10, what is the shortcut key to Open programs that are pinned to the taskbar?
Ans. Windows + […]
45. What is the meaning of .mng?
Ans. Multiple Network Graphic
46. Windows 7 is preceded by which version of the windows?
Ans. Windows Vista
47. What is the name of the new built-in browser includes in Windows 10?
Ans. Super Internet Explorer Pro
48. Analog signal is measured in:
49. In Windows 7, what is the shortcut key for creating a New Folder?
Ans:Ctrl + Shift + N
50. What is the full form of TCP?
Ans. Transmission Control Protocol
Improve Your Computer Skills Free | By Question & Answers | Beginner’s Tutorial To Learn Important Notes About Computer | InfoTech APB
|Learn Important Notes About Computer|
51. Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU) can do:
Ans. Logical Operation, Mathematical Operation
52. The total number of function keys in a computer keyboard are:
53. A bit can be _______ .
Ans. 1 or 0
54. Which of the following protocol is used to access Webpages on the World Wide Web?
55. Which of the following option is not true for FORTRAN?
56. A network that covers a small geographic area or single or group of buildings is called:
57. Which one of the following is Internet Protocol?
58. The uppermost bar showing the name of the application is called:
Ans. Title Bar
59. Which of the following is the founder of Facebook?
Ans. Mark Zuckerberg
60. Shortcut for Save as the command is:
61. By default, the bar located at the bottom of the desktop is:
62. What is the full form of Wi-Fi?
Ans. Wireless Fidelity
63. The output of the printer is known as:
Ans. Hard Copy
64. Which of the following is an email client?
65. Laser beam technology is used in one of the following:
Ans. Optical Disks
66. All the files deleted from computer are stored in __________.
Ans. Recycle Bin
67. What is the full form of PDF?
Ans. Portable Document Format
68. The Google IPO was done in:
69. Shortcut Key to center a Paragraph is:
Ans. Ctrl + E
70. A Search Engine is:
Ans. A website that looks through databases for matching criteria
71. Windows 10 was launched in which year?
72. Printer is an example of:
73. Who invented the Qwerty Keyboard?
Ans: Christopher Latham Sho
Also, Read Related to this:
- Important Abbreviations of Computer and Technology.
- Cool Computer Tips & Tricks.
- Amazing Computer Tricks Tips