In this article, you will learn how to transfer your data from an old computer to a new computer or transferring data between two computers. Before starting this process make sure to do a backup of your important files. We transfer data using Microsoft Sync 2.1 Tool.
Learn How To Transfer Data Between Two Computers
How to Sync Data Between Two Computers:
When You Use A Windows Computer, You usually might backup for your Important Files, Avoid Losing your Data after Sudden System Failure, Synchronizing files between different locations using Microsoft Sync Toy, This is a great way to work on several computers and merging the file information. Work on one computer and sync to another or to an external drive.
Here I’m showing you, How to Synchronize Data Between Two Computers
- Requirements Tools: Microsoft SyncToy 2.1
Here we called Computer 1 to PC01 and Computer 2 to PC02. You have to change both computer Properties shared to everyone as shown below:
Step 1. Install Microsoft Sync Tool
After this, You Have to install Microsoft Sync 2.1. Click here to go Download Page
Step 2. Open Application
Step 3. Follow These Steps
- And then install Microsoft Sync 2.1.
- Open Microsoft Sync 2.1.
- Click Next And Next.
- And Then Click on New Folder Pair.
- And there is Popup Windows asking to Choose the Folders you want to Synchronize as shown below:
- Click the Browse button to select the Left Folder and the Right Folder to Continue,
- In Left Folder we select the PC01. as shown below:
- In Right Folder we select Network > PC02 > PC02 Folder. as shown below:
- And click Next.
- And Name your Folder Pair something like 2PC. As shown below:
After named Click Run in the right bottom corner. As shown below:
After the successful synchronization of Both PC01 and PC02, you can see a Detailed Report below:
Step 4. Finishing Steps
First, Click Finish After this Close and check your Data. As shown below:
Tutorial Video Of Syncing & Transferring Files Between Two Computers:
Hope this will help you, If you having any query you can Mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org, And below is our Youtube Video for extra Clearance: https://www.youtube.com/embed/HhROuKsjebs
Also, Check Related To This:
- How To Convert RAR File To ISO File For Free?
- How To Install New Start Menu on Windows (Version 2004).
- How To Free Up Hard Drive Space In Windows?