When you browse web pages, you usually notice that an icon is displayed at the beginning of browser tabs. It is called a Favicon. There are 80% of website owners use Favicon to represent their sign of Brand. You can also notice it beside the address bar. How To Add A Free Favicon In Blog.
This article will cover What is Favicon, How to Create Favicon using Favicon Generator, How to Add Favicon on your Website. You can easily change Blogger’s default favicons and add your own. Read on to learn how to do it.
Having a favicon on your blog or website is an important aspect of creating a brand identity. Favicons are small icons (usually 16×16 pixels) that appear next to your blog title in the browser tab. Favicons help readers identify your blog and are super easy to add.
Before you place your favicon on your site. Make sure how to create a perfect favicon. And we recommend you not to change your favicon again and again. Because it’s your Brand. It is also a face id of your business.
If you changing your favicon again and again. It would be affected your daily customers or your visitor. Because at the time they gonna getting difficulty to find your brand. My Website Favicon.
If you don’t already have a favicon available to use on your blog, This tutorial will help you through how to add a favicon in Blogger.
How To Create Free Favicon For Blogger And WordPress Website?
To get your free favicon for blogger follow the below steps:
Step 1. Go To the best Favicon Generator. There are showing three options. We recommend you to use Generate Favicon From Text.
1.Generate Favicon From Images.
If you already have an image or logo that you want to use for your favicon then use this tool to convert your image to the proper favicon format.
2.Generate Favicon From Text.
If you don’t have a logo or image for your website and want to generate a favicon from scratch then use this tool to generate your favicon.
- Step 1. Add the text that you want in your favicon.
- Step 2. Choose your Favicon’s background to rounded.
- Step 3. Choose your Favicon’s Font Colour. As shown below image is white.
- Step 4. Choose your Favicon’s Background Colour. As shown below image is Blue.
- Step 5. Choose your Favicon’s Font Style. As shown below image is “Leckerli one“.
- Step 6. Choose your Favicon’s Font Size. We recommend 110.
- Step 7. After settings Click on Download.
3.Generate Favicon From Emoji.
Want to use an emoji for your favicon? Choose from a list of hundreds of emojis to generate a favicon for your website.
After Selecting A emoji Favicon, the next step is to download
Now After generating favicon, the next step is:
How To Add A Free Favicon In Blogger Website?
Step 1. Go to Your “Blogger Settings” And scroll down to last.
Step 2. Now Click On Favicon.
Step 3. Then click “Choose File” and search your computer for the favicon file you wish to upload.
Step 4. Then click “Save” to save your changes.
View your blog and you’ll see your new favicon!
Also check you may like related to this:
- How To Create HTML Sitemap Page In Blogger – 3 Easy Steps
- How To Remove Date From Blogger URL In 5 Easy Steps
- Top 5 Premium Looking Free Blogger Templates
- How To Add Light Table Of Contents For Blogger Website With CSS & HTML